11.16.2009

.Birthday Love.

None of you have to get me anything; just give me a smile and I'll be happy all the while :)

Em, but if you MUST. Here are some idea's:
-Food. bake me a bday cup cake with a lone sparkly candle and sprinkles.
-Vintage trinkets; music boxes, handheld mirrors, perfume bottles, old parisian posters
-Cool winter scarfs. <-- scarf is a weird word...
-Ear muffs or cute beanies with puff balls and ear protectors
-HAND MADES! Picture frames (with pics of us no doubt), scrap books, do-dads, I'd really love anything hand made from anyone:)
-Cute mix cd's :D
-Huge orange and yellow sunflowers
-Old horror movies
-Cute love letters and poems and songs
-Birthday picnic in FOREST FALLS (oh man)
-Birthday adventures in general, I love.


**EDIT** -Im kind of fat and could def eat more than 1 cupcake.

No comments: