11.13.2007

They are you.

For the first time, today I felt sorry for him; because he doesn't even realize it. He truly believes he's doing his best, and I wouldn't at all doubt that he actually is. Though, As you like to say "He's just people. Just some guy trying to get by." Which I do, with all my heart, believe. But it is beyond our power to stop to urge to pity, and look down upon at times. I guarantee you do it all the time, yeah. You're doing it to me, and in all your hypocrisy, I won't say a word. I'll just accept it, and accept you, because I love you. I really do.
So I'm a little more 'verbal' about it. Well excuse me if you haven't realized that all I'm doing is pointing out imperfections, and I strictly recall letting you know that the imperfections are what I love most about people. The things that most people are unaccepting of are the things that make people human, and its so beautiful to me, but you've completely misinterpreted it, and by that you've really hurt my feelings.
Re-think your stance.

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

I think i picked your mind through this. And Im getting to see you more clearly now